Metal Roofing and Stone Coated Steel Roofs For Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, Haltom City, Weatherford, Burleson, TX, New Roof or Roof Repair
At HD Roofing & Construction, we love metal roofs.
Not only are they versatile in the different colors and patterns but they last practically forever. You may think we’re exaggerating but they do have the longest warranty available, some for 50 years. And, metal roofs are made for the type of weather and temperature extremes we encounter in the DFW area. Read on to see how metal roofing might be your best option for your new roof or roof replacement. Call us directly to set up an appointment.CALL 817-420-4048
TRUSTED BRANDS WE USE:
New Metal Roofing
Metal roofing is a great investment for your home or building.
Many customers compare the different pricing for high quality roofing and decide that metal roofs are the way to go when comparing for a long-term investment. Install it and forget it might be the best way to describe metal roofing.
In fact, here some of the benefits of metal roofing:
- Longevity – as stated before, metal roofing is the choice for long-lasting roofing. While some buildings have had their metal roofs for nearly 100 years, many are estimated to last approximately 40-70 years.
- Energy efficient – you know what the Texas heat can do to a house or building. What if your roof was able to reflect solar radiant heat and reduce cooling costs by as much as 25%?
- Environmentally friendly – metal roofing contains up to 95% recycled content and may be recycled at the end of their life. Your metal roofing will also help reduce waste from multiple shingle roofs.
- Weather durability – not subject to wildfire or lightning strikes, metal roofing can also withstand wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour. This added protection might also reduce your insurance costs.
Stone Coated Steel Roofs
Stone coated steel roofs are another durable option.
You’re probably most familiar with tile roofs but there are also many different alternatives. Stone coated steel roofs also come in style made to look similar to traditional shingles and shaker tiles.
Benefits of stone coated steel roofs:
- Beauty and versatility – you’ll be surprised at the amount and variety of colors, styles, and different textures. Any style you are looking for is available with the brands we carry – Roser, Varitile, & Decra Stone-coated roofs.
- Low maintenance – no regular maintenance or inspections needed. The only maintenance you might need is power washing every few years.
- Longevity – just like other metal roofs, stone coated steel roofs are made to last. Your stone coated roof will have a life span of 40 years or more.
- Durability – you’ll often see stone coated steel roofs in areas with extreme weather because of their durability qualities. These roofs can handle hail, strong winds, heavy rain and more.
We handle Insurance Claims for Roof Repairs
Contact HD Roofing & Construction for an appointment!
Any storm or hail damage is stressful enough, let us handle the insurance claim process for you. We are experts in getting your home insurance carrier the information it needs. We’ve handled hundreds of claims throughout the DFW area including Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, Haltom City, Weatherford, and Burleson, TX.CONTACT US